I can't believe I made it this far, thank you so much @gabbysparatwilight !!! I've had a lot of fun making all of these different sets for each round. I hope you like this final set.
From the collection I used:
I was also tagged by @abcdefuck . I usually don't do tags, but it's 1 am and I can't sleep, so here goes nothing.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people.
1. Which is your favourite piece of clothing and why?
I can't decide between two. 1) My dress from my sisters' b'not mitzvah. I got it from New York and it was a major splurge ($400) but I absolutely adore it. 2) My boots. I have five different pairs, because I'm pretty obsessed. They can go with so many outfits, although my favorite is with jeans and a sweater. But yeah, I'm in a total boots phase.
2. If you had to migrate to another country, far away from yours, which one would it be and why?
I have so many. I'd love to travel to so many different places. I'd love to go to France or Italy for the fashion. Even though I'd never be able to afford anything, I'd love to even just look at the clothing. I also love Israel because of the culture, but it's also just such a beautiful country. I'm beyond excited for this summer. Not only do I get to go to this amazing, cultured place, but it's also my first time out of the country.
3. Favourite food?
4. What do you spend your savings on?
Honestly, I don't really spend my money. I'm a huge saver, which will come in handy once I get my dad's car in a couple months and I'll be paying for gas.
5. Favourite memory from when you were a child?
I don't know of a real specific one, but most of my favorite memories have been at Pembroke (the summer camp I've always gone to). I really don't have a lot of big moments I remember from when I was really little. Only the fire, which isn't exactly happy. (That was sarcasm, it's my worst memory ever.)
6. List all the places you have travelled to.
Nowhere out of the country, but I go to Boston a lot, I've been to New York quite a few times, I go to Florida every February (and I've been to Disney twice), I love the Cape (Cape Cod), I've been to Maine a couple of times, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Connecticut all the time (I live right on the border of Ct and MA, but I actually live in Massachusetts), Washington DC three times, and all over MA. Probably a few other places I've forgotten, but all on the east coast.
7. Best birthday present you were ever given.
Either my laptop, broadway tickets, iPhone, or my diamond star of david necklace (although that was a bat mitzvah present).
8. Favourite band of all times?
the Script, One Republic, Coldplay, the Fray, Maroon 5, and so many more that aren't in my head right now. But it is 1:22 am, so give me a break.
9. Photography or movies?
How can I choose? I'm really into photography (that's what I'm taking in school right now, and it's made me really love and appreciate photography), but I've been acting since I was a little kid and I've been taking classes for seven years.
10. Which was your favourite tv show when you were little?
11. Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook. I don't even have a Twitter.
My new questions. Warning, they're probably stupid or horribly written because I'm absolutely exhausted.
1. Favorite movie that came out in the last three years?
2. Favorite book and favorite author (if the author is different from the one who wrote your favorite book)?
3. Your number one girl crush.
4. Favorite memory and worst memory.
5. Your number one pet peeve.
6. If you could go to any college (doesn't matter if it's impossible to get into, if it's way too expensive, or if you're already in college/graduated), where would you go?
7. Favorite show on air and favorite show off air.
8. Your fashion icon and why.
9. Favorite place you've already travelled to and favorite place you want to go but haven't been.
10. Describe your dream wedding dress.
11. Most attractive male celeb
I don't know if you guys do tags, but you're the first 11 people who came to my mind.
And lastly a shameless plug in. I need two more members to enter my contest to give away trophies and that would be so exciting.